In Sneek, electric shuttles run during the summer as a free service to guests visiting Sneek. The buses are sustainable: the solar cells on the roof generate the energy for the electric motor. The driver of the shuttle bus acts as host for the city of Sneek and also tells interesting facts about the water sports city.
From 3 places (CPS colour terrain, NS Station, Boschplein) the shuttles regularly drive the routes through the city for visitors and tourists from the city and from the parking areas to the shopping centre and back.
Thursday 3:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Friday 12:00 pm - 6:00 pm
Saturday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM
The Shuttle Bus runs every day during Sneekweek. The use of the shuttles is free for guests and tourists of the city. Every day of the Sneekweek our volunteers are ready for you on the 3 special Sneekweek routes.
• Route 1: Flexa terrain - centre
• Route 2: Boschplein - centre
• Route 3: Haven Valkstraat - Pampuskade - centre (Sneekweek route)
The our times that we are at your disposal are as follows:
• Thursday from 3:00 pm to 9:00 pm
• Friday from 12:00 to 18:00
• Saturday from 11 AM to 5 PM
• Sundays, Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays (sailing day!) From 12: 00-18: 00
And full = full and if the batteries are empty, it needs to be recharged.