Church of Goënga
Hege Wier 28 Goënga -plan route

The present church of Goënga dates from 1758. The church is a three-sided enclosed hall church that in 1787 was provided with a facade tower with a constricted spire. The church is the successor of a medieval church that stood on this spot, on the mound. The church's bell, which is from 1342, also comes from that church.

The church is regularly the stage of cultural performances.