Windmotor Uitwellingerga 2 is a polder mill east of the Frisian twin village of Oppenhuizen/Uitwellingerga, located in the former Dutch municipality of Wymbritseradeel.
This mill is a millable American windmill of the brand Herkules, which was manufactured at the Vereinigte Windturbine Werke AG in Dresden. It has a wind wheel of 12 blades and a diameter of 5.5 meters. The mill was built in 1920 on the Doltesloot to drain the Geeuwpolder, a summer polder east of Oppenhuizen, now a nature reserve owned by the Forestry Commission. This polder is also drained by the slightly more southerly located Windmotor Uitwellingerga 1 and by the Geeuwpoldermolen, a spinning windmill located on the west side of the Geeuwpolder. The windmill is a national monument and owned by the Wetterskip Fryslân. It is not open to the public.