Church (Gauw)
Boeijengastrjitte Gauw -plan route

The hall church with remains from the Middle Ages was remodeled in the 19th century and received a three-sided chancel. The two-story gabled tower from the 13th century was bricked over in the 19th century. The 19th-century walling was removed during a restoration in the year 2000, after which the medieval form of the tower (in newly baked monastic bricks) was reconstructed. The pulpit dates from the 17th century. The organ from 1862 was made by Willem Hardorff.

(source: Wikipedia/photo: church photography)