Clockface Goingarijp
It Hôf Goingarijp -plan route

On the west side in front of the church wooden belfry with arched overhang, also built or renewed in 1770.
In the windows six stained glass windows by Ype Staak dated 1770. An oak pulpit with carved corner ornaments and cups, backboard and soundboard, though from the church's construction period. And a plain baptismal railing with balusters and two knobs.

(Source: national monuments)